Friday, February 28, 2014

Water Color Paintings


The piece on the left is my abstract painting, I used the wash water color technique to create it. I found it a but challenging because I had to use white water color in the piece. The paint just took on its own shape in the water and that's how some of the cool effects appeared. I like this piece and the results of it.












 The piece on the right is my still life painting in a book page. I really likes this project and would like to another one. I'm really wanting spring to come early this year and that's what inspired me to do flowers. I used a wash water technique and I'm really happy with how this project turned out.
This piece is my landscape. The painting is of a Japanese Cherry Blossom tree in a mountain landscape. The challenge of this piece was getting the tree to look as realistic as I could. I think my project could have turned out better, but I'm not completely disappointed in it.







This piece is my tutorial. The painting is in an African setting and shows elephants and an native tree. My biggest challenge in this piece was trying to get all the colors in the sky to blend well. I am happy about how this piece turned out in the end though. If I could change something, I would add more detail to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment